- Set up the Compensation and Benefits (C&B) Centre of Excellence function, with the intention to reward, retain and build a highly competent workforce to meet the firm’s objective of a high-performing organisation.
- Execute projects in focused areas such as Jobs Benchmarking, C&B Structure, annual C&B review, Performance Management, Payroll and Tax.
- Design and formulate competitive and equitable policies, solutions and guidelines pertaining to compensation, organisational design/ structural planning, and job grading/evaluation.
- Develop subject matter expertise in Total Rewards and corresponding best practices, as well as anticipate future challenges.
- Advise on matters relating to total rewards and effective policies/procedures that boost employee motivation and in turn better achieve business goals.
- Collect feedback and analyse actual data to enhance existing deliverables (e.g. implementing policies, enhancing online portal functions and projects).
- Work with HRBP to ensure smooth development and implementation of frameworks.
- Conduct the monthly payroll process and annual tax filings.
- Monitor related regulations and legislations. Work closely with legal to ensure compliance with applicable laws.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. Institute for Human Resource Professionals (IHRP) certification (i.e. IHRP-CP) or equivalent certification would be preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in HR, of which at least 5 years in a C&B role.
- Experience in the asset management (including real estate)/ investment/ funds management/ private equity industry preferred.
- Good understanding of the abovementioned industry, related organisations, business processes and functions, and corresponding key trends in C&B.
- Good knowledge of end-to-end HR processes and related documentation, and good understanding of manpower regulations and statutory requirements.
- Strong communication, influencing, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Highly organised with an eye for detail.
- Collaborative and Innovative, and able to drive change.
We welcome your application. Please send your CV to [email protected], stating your notice period and reasons for leaving your previous roles. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.