- Identify, assess and hire quality talents for various roles to meet business needs, and work towards building a high-performing workforce for the firm
- Lead processes relating to the recruitment cycle, including but not limited to executing sourcing strategies, working with the various businesses to determine talent needs, conducting candidate assessments and interviews
- Implement offer management/recruitment processes, conduct onboarding/offboarding processes while being aligned with fair employment practices, uphold the employer brand and create positive candidate experience
- Maintain and develop a candidate tracking database
- Co-ordinate with the HR Manager on Planning and Talent Acquisition Strategy and related requirements
- Track hiring performance metrics and identify corresponding areas of development, and work with the HR Executive to ensure that corresponding administrative procedures and documents are in place.
- Assist in organising and attending career fairs/recruitment drives and strategies.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. Institute for Human Resource Professionals (IHRP) certification or equivalent certification would be preferred
- Minimum 8 years of working experience, of which at least 6 years of working experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruitment
- Talent Acquisition/Recruitment experience in an Asset/Investment/Fund Management setting, with experience in sourcing, full-cycle recruiting and employment branding would be highly preferred
- Good knowledge of HR Operations and related paperwork, and good understanding of manpower regulations and statutory requirements
- Highly proficient in recruitment strategies and social media, with strong understanding of the talent needs and competencies of various roles and functions, coupled with strong market awareness
- Strong communication, influencing, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
We welcome your application. Please send your CV to [email protected], stating your notice period and reasons for leaving your previous roles. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.