- Oversee the firm’s IT ecosystem (productivity, connectivity and security).
- Identify gaps and opportunities, where solutions can be implemented, so as to mitigate security risks, achieve best-in-class IT ecosystem, improve uptime and enable system scalability.
- Adhere to MIS security best practices, compliance and regulatory requirements, e.g. GDPR, PDPA, ISO 27001, and ensure data protection controls for Network, Email, Web, Middleware, Virtualization and Data Backup & Recovery.
- Stay up-to-date with relevant security trends and development in a fast-changing environment.
- Maintain and develop document control related policies and procedures.
- Provide training and improve risk awareness within the firm in the areas of cybersecurity, compliance and technology risk management.
- Plan and track the MIS team’s annual budgeting process and actual spend.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Relevant security certifications would be advantageous.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience would be preferred.
- Good knowledge of Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) Technology Risk Management (TRM) requirements.
- Driven and motivated to lead users in adopting IT best practices, while having a continuous improvement mindset.
- Possesses focus, initiative and discretion in meeting project deadlines.
- Team player with good communication skills, able to communicate effectively across various corporate and business functions.
We welcome your application. Please send your CV to [email protected], stating your notice period and reasons for leaving your previous roles. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.