- Assist the team/stakeholders in making informed decisions on investment opportunities.
- Perform macro-level industry research and quantitative analysis to support portfolio construction.
- Prepare investment memos and conduct due diligence on prospective investment opportunities.
- Monitor and manage the performance of existing investments.
- Compile performance data and perform portfolio analysis and benchmarking.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual internal reports/documentation.
- Degree from a good, recognised university.
- At least 2 years of relevant direct experience in Private Equity (minimum 3 years for the Senior Associate Position), with strong knowledge on private market investments.
- Strong in financial analysis and financial modelling.
- Keen eye for details and self-starter, able to multi-task, with a focus on delivering results.
- Proven track record.
- Ability to communicate and persuade effectively (both written and spoken).
- Possess astute commercial sense, strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Team player, adaptable and willing to learn.
We welcome your application. Please send your CV to [email protected], stating your notice period and reasons for leaving your previous roles. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.