- Track progress in marketing, leasing and property management activities of real estate assets.
- Track and report asset performance parameters, e.g. average passing rent, various yields, occupancy.
- Collate building data and conduct quarterly review of related information e.g. asking rental, leasing commissions.
- Prepare reporting materials for various stakeholders, including progress reporting of strategies implemented.
- Prepare the annual budget and business plan for real estate assets, analyse actual spend against budget, and update asset cashflow and forecasting.
- Maintain electronic filing system for related lease/property records.
- Perform preliminary financial modelling of deals.
- Track deals in the pipeline and collate data related to investment activities and parameters of key markets.
- Collaborate with the research team on country or sector related information.
- Support processes like deal structuring, execution and due diligence of live deals.
- Assist in data collation for reporting to stakeholders, for updates on investment activities and for business plans preparation.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Real Estate, Building, Business, Finance or equivalent.
- At least 5 to 7 years of direct working experience in real estate asset management and investment.
- Thorough knowledge of real estate markets and cycles.
- Good understanding of related investment and asset management processes, financing, structuring and legal requirements.
- Good organisational skills, coupled with good communication and interpersonal skills.
We welcome your application. Please send your CV to [email protected], stating your notice period and reasons for leaving your previous roles. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.