- Strategise, create and enrich sustainable content so as to foster a positive presence to engage the firm’s target audiences.
- Design content strategy frameworks and execute communications on different platforms.
- Develop branding content for modern digital channels.
- Vet and effectively manage internal communications for all change initiatives or projects.
- Manage and ensure smooth delivery of external communications and relationships with investors and media.
- Maintain and create content on website and social media/interactive platforms.
- Work with consultants on ad-hoc branding or graphic projects.
- Track branding and marketing budget against desired impact.
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Computer Science, Communications or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Additional Certification on relevant skillsets in the above are added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing communications, digital marketing, content generation and website construction.
- Familiar with interactive tools such as LinkedIn to manage firm’s engagement with followers.
- Strong written communication skills and editing skills in the English language required to manage messages for different audience segments.
- Adept at building websites using WordPress/Elementor and well-versed with popular plugins.
- Experienced in SEO and SEM to improve UI/UX and to drive traffic and brand awareness.
- Strong appreciation of Google analytics, A/B testing and digital marketing metrics.
- Proven track record in formulating marketing mix and managing editorial calendars.
- Strong flare for creativity and innovation to propose different ideas and strategic themes for brand messaging.
- Experienced in managing vendors, consultants and projects in general for content production and distribution.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Passionate and good awareness of latest technologies.
- Cordial and outgoing personality; responsive yet calm disposition preferred to effectively handle interactions.
- Creative and logical in problem solving and thought processes; bold to challenge and question status quo.
- Adaptable and willing to learn.
We welcome your application. Please send your CV to [email protected], stating your notice period and reasons for leaving your previous roles. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.