- Work with business units and team members to address process flows and productivity and translate these business issues to define requirements for software applications.
- Develop intuitive and maintainable scripts or software components that address the needs of the business, typically in the areas of automation.
- Maintain, update, and enhance software applications regularly to meet new requirements.
- Review, analyse, test, and launch applications on cloud platforms.
- Troubleshoot coding issues promptly to minimise impact to business operations.
- Continuously improve/enhance software development processes or life-cycle.
- Bachelor degree from a recognised university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in developing software applications.
- Recent graduates with outstanding grades in final year project and/ or relevant certifications are welcome to apply.
- Strong programming skills or knowledge of data structures using SQL and Python.
- Exposure to the SciPy or PyData ecosystem / libraries, for example, Pandas, Numpy, Sql_Alchemy, Pyodbc.
- Exposure to any enterprise grade RDBMS, for example, MYSQL, Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle,Teradata or NoSQL.
- Any experience in Linux OS highly advantageous, especially with Debian based distros.
- Knowledge of modern cloud-based tools is advantageous such as but not limited to GitHub and DevOps.
We welcome your application. Please send your CV to [email protected], stating your notice period and reasons for leaving your previous roles. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.